Rumali Roti Quesadillas
Recipe by: whatafoodiegirl
This recipe is a perfect fusion of Indian and Mexican Food. If you are bored of eating Roti with regular Sabzi or Gravy, and looking for a quick and delicious recipe then this it.
Quesadillas is a Mexican cuisine dish, made using Tortilla and is filled with cheese, sometimes meat, spices, and other fillings, and then cooked on a griddle or stove.
For this recipe, we have replaced Tortilla with Rumali Roti.
- Rumali Roti Pack from Fresh Needs
- Oil- 1/2 Tsp
- Mayonnaise- 1/2 Tbs
- Shezwan Chutney- 1/2 Tbs
- Capsicum- 1/3 Cup
- Onions - 1/3 Cup
- Corn - 1/3 Cup
- Cheese- 1/2 Cup
- Heat Pan and apply some Oil. Warm the ready to eat Rumali Roti in a microwave for 30 seconds. Unfold the Rumali Roti and put it on a Pan. You can cut the Rumali Roti from sides to fit the Pan.
- Cook one side to make it a little crispy, brush the side on top with Oil and turn it around to cook until crisp.
- Put Schzewan Chutney and Mayonnaise on the crispier side and spread it evenly to cover the base.
- Now add the filling on one side. Add cut vegetables, capsicum, onions, corn, top it with a generous amount of cheese and then fold it to enclose. You can also add some shredded chicken if you wish.
- Flip over the folded edge. Cook uncovered until crispy and cheese is molten – about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cut in pieces and serve
If you have an interesting recipe, email it to us at email@example.com. We will be happy to upload it on our website.